Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF

Set in the year 0099 of the Universal Century

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Irina Nadya Tarasova
Veil Reaper EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 pm by Tsubine

» Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE]
Veil Reaper EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:10 pm by Tsubine

» MSN-03RE Jagd Doga Custom
Veil Reaper EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RGM-89So Jegan Akula
Veil Reaper EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RMS-119 EWAC Zack "Eye-Zack"
Veil Reaper EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:45 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-009 Dreissen
Veil Reaper EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-006 Gaza-D
Veil Reaper EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-129 Geara Zulu
Veil Reaper EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-119H Geara Doga Heavy Weapons Type
Veil Reaper EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 pm by Tsubine

Most active topics
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7!
Veil Reaper
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE)
Fuuma, Eiji
Irina Nadya Tarasova
Top posters
Tsubine
Veil Reaper I_vote_lcapVeil Reaper I_voting_barVeil Reaper I_vote_rcap 
Ravana
Kenshin
Kitty
Silim
Loki Valentine
Hiro
Veil
Raiki
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is cecibend

Our users have posted a total of 99 messages in 77 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Veil Reaper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veil

Veil Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Veil Reaper   Veil Reaper EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:36 am

Name: Veil Reaper

Alias: Reaper

Side/Faction: United Earth Federation

Nicknames: Scythes Reaper

Looks: Veil Reaper Tyler_10

Nationality: Earth Federation

Family: (optional) (Who's in your character's family)

Personality: Veil is a very sophisticated and mysterious fellow raised in High rank he tends to go for flashier things but that is just his upbringing. His own personality Veil is a nice guy but cold as ice having no emotions of Pity, remorse, or mercy. He would sacrifice his own allies to complete his mission. Outside of battle however he is a nice guy with a easy smile and a quick laugh.

Job: Soldier, Mobil Suit Pilot. Federation Deep Space Forces

Special Characteristics: Veil is a newtype with enhanced reflexes and a near prodigy with a Mobil suit. He calculates faster using angles, math, and code he can easily outmaneuver and out-skill any normal pilot. His prowess in the suit also works outside it his enhanced reflexes and military training mixed with a staggering background of skills makes hima deadly foe in and out of a suit.

History/Background Story: (Veil Reaper was born into a high society family use to money and power, His father was a politician and his mother a famed artist so with the pair they had money aplenty. Veil was born September twelfth into that rich life. His mother couldn't have kids so using political resources they made a child with a lot of money a Newtype.

Growing up Veil was given all he wanted but his parents found it odd he cared more for war toys than any other and as he grew he asked for lessons in multiple things. Martial arts, gymnastics, Extreme sports. By the time he was thirteen Veil was a Black belt in three different Martial arts a skilled Gymnast and a Daredevil extreme sportier.

However he wanted more for he had a secret wish to join the federation and pilot a Mobil suit. So taking up money he had saved he started searching for people who could help one person he met was Darwin Brooker a Ex Marine and Mobile suit Pilot. He discovered quickly the boy had a unique talent with engineering and mechanics the boy was a full blown brain head. Secretly he trained the boy in common weapons but the kid took a real liking to sniping and close combat which Darwin thought a odd combination.

Darwin also had a old Suit that was hos own but it was broken down three years they worked on the machine using Veil's family money to secretly buy parts the funds were so small they didn't even dent his families pocketbooks. Together they rebuilt the Mobile suit and got it working. Darwin trained Veil in the Mobile suit. Darwin was impressed with Veils skills he picked it up quickly and easily.

Veil at eighteen was referred to a old friend of Darwin's and with a little help and passing the military test he was elected into the deep space program. Veil was issued a TE-44 Talon Mobil suit. In one year Veil had completed fifteen successful missions and lost five comrades to do it. The members were replaced and Veil earned the title the Reaver's Scythe since he used close quarter weapons to rip his enemies to shreds.

Veil showed no fear to his enemies and has even killed a Captain in a one on one fight. Still a private Veil to this day continues to fight for his Nation and his team.

Rp Sample: Veil floated in space the team he was assigned to was called the "Late Rose" a veteran team sent out on a attack mission. Veil shifted his suit without using the boosters letting space and inertia work to his advantage. In his right hand he carried a long range rifle the other a Shield. His eyes shifted as they moved through the wreckage of a freighter ship he personally had shot down.

Veil flicked his sights a moment before his sensors went off his rifle turning and fired just as a Mobile suit came out of the wreckage the shot taking him directly in the chest ripping through and exploding it on impact. As if it was a signal ten units moved from cover carrying Machine guns and rocket launchers. Veil grinned he hadn't been in a fight in some time. His boosters blasted as he shot straight as three suits on his own his eyes flicking quickly and shutting off the boosters he pushed his suit upside down floating over the pair quickly due to the no gravity hold and fired catching one in the head right down and another in the shoulder ripping off the arm. He swung the rifle catching the other sideways and ripping through but bending the barrel. The other suit turned just as Veil stabbed it through the chest with the bent barrel and pulled the trigger. He activated his boosters going straight up just as the rifle exploded the blast unable to leave the barrel.

Veil noted that was four down killed by him personally as he looked around for others seeing the veteran soldiers making quick work of the others. Two more escaped flying at Veil himself obviously determined to avenge there foes. Veil waited as they got closer, closer, closer. His boosters blasted as he drew his twin sabers and flashing forward he caught them both in the stomach slicing there suits in half and continuing as they exploded.

Veil chuckled he loved this stuff fighting was in his blood. He growled just as his sensors went off and blasting up he flipped the suit as a missile passed under him. He turned seeing the MZ-001C Baldur. Veil could almost see the surprise on the Pilots face as his own eyes lit up. His boosters activated as he slammed forward full speed at the other suit which fired two more missiles which Veil easily dodged by going above them and firing with his twin vulcan cannons. He was on the suit as it drew it's Heat Knife and swung. Veil caught it on his shield and kicked out denting the cockpit as his saber sword flashed out removing the arm of the Suit with the knife.

Veil raised his own arm as the capsule opened his sensors locking on the suit and fired his Anti-Armor missile catching the Suit directly as it exploded. Veil turned around flying to the Group who had lost a member. He floated forward a smirk on his lips. " Any more of the Scum? I just got into my stride." The others were a little shocked at the ease in which the young man had maneuvered his Mobil suit and bone chilled at the eagerness and coldness of his voice for more blood.

The Captains voice rang out on the coms which made Veil grimace. "Sorry kid orders are orders. We were to destroy the freighter and any along with it mission complete were heading back to base." Veil didn't say anything but fell in formation as they headed back to base.

Character Theme: (Pick a Song that you would like to represent your character. Theme Format must be Title - Artist) (optional)
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Admin
Tsubine

Veil Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Reaper   Veil Reaper EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:34 am

Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://eternalconflictrpf.forumotion.com

Veil Reaper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF :: Character Creation :: Character Applications :: Accepted Applications :: Accepted Male Earth Federation Characters-
Jump to: