Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF

Set in the year 0099 of the Universal Century

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Irina Nadya Tarasova
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 pm by Tsubine

» Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE]
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:10 pm by Tsubine

» MSN-03RE Jagd Doga Custom
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RGM-89So Jegan Akula
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RMS-119 EWAC Zack "Eye-Zack"
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:45 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-009 Dreissen
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-006 Gaza-D
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-129 Geara Zulu
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-119H Geara Doga Heavy Weapons Type
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 pm by Tsubine

Most active topics
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7!
Veil Reaper
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE)
Fuuma, Eiji
Irina Nadya Tarasova
Top posters
Tsubine
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) I_vote_lcapAlexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) I_voting_barAlexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Ravana
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) I_vote_lcapAlexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) I_voting_barAlexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Kenshin
Kitty
Silim
Loki Valentine
Hiro
Veil
Raiki
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is cecibend

Our users have posted a total of 99 messages in 77 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiki

Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE)   Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Name: Alexander Vermeer Xavier

Alias: Commander Xavier, Eon

Side/Faction: Mars Empire

Nicknames: Silent Night

Looks:

Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) 213px-Demon_boss

He has long, swept back, blue hair with part of his bangs hanging over his eyes. His facial expression is usually settled in a calm, yet cocky, smile with his aqua eyes narrowed menacingly. He wears a red vest with an upturned collar underneath a long black jacket, looking somewhat royal, once the jacket is removed Alexander has a better range of movement, he takes it off when he is need to pilot. When sych or buster mode is used, his appenece hardly changes, save for a glow around his eyes.

Nationality: Martian/Newtype

Personality: Very proud of his own skill, but possesses no physical signs of arrogance or overconfidence. He is also one of the most proficient combatants when it comes to planing things out , and maintains a level of honor and integrity when engaging in battle, unless when given the right orders, he can turn a whole mission into a merciless bloodbath. Nonetheless, he was seen to be quite respectful, particularly to the fallen and the dead. Alexander seems to enjoy sitting down and planning the next move, loves to take his time writing stories. As a warrior of great strength, Alexander believed firmly in that the way of the battle is resolute acceptance of death. He also believed that one can only be strong when one has someone they wish to surpass, and that any power gained through other motives are increases to one own skill good or bad. But also believes true strength comes from inside, which was the way he abided by all his life. He is a complex person with some rather difficult to understand views.

When the Synch Flow or buster mode is used, Alexander personalty shifts into a very dark side, while every bit as smart and cunning as his other personality but caring not for honor and respect, but more cruel and playing with the foes feelings.

Special Characteristics:

Keen Intellect: As stated by many who know him, Alexander is extremely intelligent. He is a master at making plans and not being the one suspected for their actions, aware of his plans' strengths and weaknesses, and makes special adaptations as failsafes in case a weakness is exposed. Part of the reason his plans actually work are due to his incredible patience. He study people mannerism in the fights, and try to factor them into the plans as well. When in Buster Mode this increase his output of his brain even more so, making able to think even faster and put plans in motion

Hand to Hand Combatant: While preferring to finish his fights quickly with his plans and mobile suit, Alexander is also a capable fighter unarmed as well, though nowhere near the level of very experience fighters. While fighting offensively, he shows tremendous agility and dexterity, able to combine both speed and power with his bare hands.
Experienced Pilot: 57 Mobile Suits; 2 Ships
Master Swordsmanship
Experienced sniper: 68 kills 11 miss

Rp Sample:

Alexander shifted his suit without using the thrusters letting space and inertia work to his advantage. In his MZX-010 right hand it held a 1 x 240mm bazooka, four rounds per clip;and his left forearm had a mounted shield His eyes shifted as they moved through the wreckage of a freighter ship that was shot down when it got to close to mars, he was sent to check for any survivors for information.

Alexander flicked his sights a moment before his sensors went off, turning his suit around and firing a single shot form his 1 x240mm bazooka just as a Mobile suit came out of the wreckage the shot taking him directly in the chest ripping through and exploding it on impact. This was a trap, as a few more suits appeared, knowing he had 3 shots left in his current weapon, and 2 x beam saber, stored inside forearms. One fired a rocket towards Alexander, rising his left arm to use its shield to block the shot, using the impact form it go flying backwards, into another mecha, then just as fast, Alexander spin around facing the mecha he was going towards and fired off his rocket using another shot, not only to slow himself down, but take out another mecha. He just needed one of these people for information, based on the movements of the suits, it seemed the on far back was the leader. With about 4 more suits remaining, Alexander, quickly formed up a battle plan, while not the best pilot, he aimed and fired another rocket, knowing it was going to miss, but made one of the suits move away from the group. thats when, Alexander used his thrusters to appear next to it, drawing on of the beam sabers. cutting it in half just as quickly. 3 units left, they fired more shots, knowing that he wont be able to bring his shield out to block all the attacks at once, he however moved it just enough to block the cockpit from being damaged. 1 shot left in the more than enough. since the units that fired the shots where reloading, when he fired the last rocket in the bazooka. Also using his thrusters once more Alexander destroyed the leaders leg with the shot and rammed one of the last units with his shield at the cockpit, killing the pilot. Alexander had two units left to deal with the leader, and the other one that finished reloading, Alexander garbed the disabled unit he just rammed and used it as a shield. throwing it off just in time before it exploded. This was it, Alexander unit was already damaged, the movement of it already started to slow down, but nothing major that can't be readied. Alexander readied his shield one more time, as the leader unit fired his shots some went pasted the shield and into many of the suits limbs, now they where damage, but not beyond saving. as he got close the unit, he readied a beam saber and sliced off the gun arm, and then the other arm, and the last leg, completely disabling it. Destroying the head of the leader unit, to make sure it had no more hidden weapons on it, Alexander pointed the beam saber towards the cockpit as he dragged it on his way back to base.

Character Theme:

Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Admin
Tsubine

Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE)   Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:04 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://eternalconflictrpf.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF :: Character Creation :: Character Applications :: Accepted Applications :: Accepted Male Neo Zeon Characters-
Jump to: