Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF

Set in the year 0099 of the Universal Century

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Irina Nadya Tarasova
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 pm by Tsubine

» Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE]
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:10 pm by Tsubine

» MSN-03RE Jagd Doga Custom
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RGM-89So Jegan Akula
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RMS-119 EWAC Zack "Eye-Zack"
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:45 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-009 Dreissen
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-006 Gaza-D
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-129 Geara Zulu
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-119H Geara Doga Heavy Weapons Type
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 pm by Tsubine

Most active topics
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7!
Veil Reaper
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE)
Fuuma, Eiji
Irina Nadya Tarasova
Top posters
Tsubine
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] I_vote_lcapTsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] I_voting_barTsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Ravana
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] I_vote_lcapTsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] I_voting_barTsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Kenshin
Kitty
Silim
Loki Valentine
Hiro
Veil
Raiki
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is cecibend

Our users have posted a total of 99 messages in 77 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Admin
Tsubine

Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE]   Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Name: Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz

Alias: Tsubine Shigeru Masayoshi

Side/Faction: Neo Zeon 1st Newtype Corps

Nicknames: The Blood Knight of Ares

Looks:
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE] 9484_render_gilgamesh044ec2lj_copie
:

Nationality: Axis-Born

Family: Gen. Aleksander von Zarkonheinz - Father- Deceased
Irisviel von Zarkonheinz/ von Einzbern - Mother - Deceased

Personality: Tsubine is quite arguably one of the most haughty and arrogant individuals, to walk planet earth. While he may be intelligent and a man with great wisdom, at the end of the day, his arrogance overshadows any possible like-able traits that he may possess. He is not lacking of common sense, however. If he feels that an opponent poses a big enough threat he will stop at nothing to eliminate them. He has this philosophy, where only he can possess the best of the best, and at the end of the day, only he can be the strongest. This volatile personality has even grown to a point where he will rarely take anyone seriously and if they even think of disrespecting him, most will meet an untimely death by his hands.
Tsubine is a man who acts purely on impulse and does not allow things to happen without his own intervention, he acts according to these impulses and his own will. If he believes that someone poses a threat, he will find them and eliminate them without an ounce of mercy. In this regard, he is a true executor. To him, the world can only be filled with strong and loyal people, specifically newtypes or his prefereable Cyber-Newtypes. His impulsive attitude is quite dangerous to the side of good and the side of bad equally. For a possesses so much arrogance and haughtiness, he must also boast a significant amount of pride. He is a man who does not allow himself to be at the bottom, and will always grab the top while kicking others down into the mud.

Job: Pilot

Mobile Suit: MSN-03RE Jagd Doga

Special Characteristics:
  • Newtype
  • Ace Pilot: 87 Mobile Suits; 5 Ships;

Character Theme: Mayonaka no Lion - The Back Horn
Back to top Go down
https://eternalconflictrpf.forumotion.com

Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF :: Character Creation :: Character Applications :: Accepted Applications :: Accepted Male Neo Zeon Characters-
Jump to: