Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF

Set in the year 0099 of the Universal Century

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Irina Nadya Tarasova
Fuuma, Eiji EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 pm by Tsubine

» Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE]
Fuuma, Eiji EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:10 pm by Tsubine

» MSN-03RE Jagd Doga Custom
Fuuma, Eiji EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RGM-89So Jegan Akula
Fuuma, Eiji EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RMS-119 EWAC Zack "Eye-Zack"
Fuuma, Eiji EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:45 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-009 Dreissen
Fuuma, Eiji EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-006 Gaza-D
Fuuma, Eiji EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-129 Geara Zulu
Fuuma, Eiji EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-119H Geara Doga Heavy Weapons Type
Fuuma, Eiji EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 pm by Tsubine

Most active topics
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7!
Veil Reaper
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE)
Fuuma, Eiji
Irina Nadya Tarasova
Top posters
Tsubine
Fuuma, Eiji I_vote_lcapFuuma, Eiji I_voting_barFuuma, Eiji I_vote_rcap 
Ravana
Kenshin
Kitty
Silim
Loki Valentine
Hiro
Veil
Raiki
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is cecibend

Our users have posted a total of 99 messages in 77 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Fuuma, Eiji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silim

Fuuma, Eiji Empty
PostSubject: Fuuma, Eiji   Fuuma, Eiji EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:38 pm

"Even if my life ends here, I won't let you do as you please!"
-Eiji

Name: Fuuma (last), Eiji (first)

Alias: Callsign is 'Blade Brave', shortened to 'Brave' in combat.

Side/Faction: UEF

Nicknames: Blade Brave

Looks:
Spoiler:

Nationality: Eiji is a Newtype - thus this is hard to answer. His name and overall appearance suggest a japanese background of his changed genes, though.

Personality: Eiji seems like the role model of the UEF soldier at first. He gives his training and physical adeptance high priority, is seemingly respectful to superiors, and a quick thinker, as expected from a Newtype.
Too bad that most of that is faker than the boobs of Paris Hilton. While Eiji is clearly not an idiot in no way or form, he is far from a role-model. he shows respect to his superiors right until they reach the point of giving orders that risk lifes needlessly, and has disobeyed more than one order to save a comrade or two. The main reason he seemingly slips through without any disciplinary actions or being court-marshalled is simple - he is a perfect tool for publicity as a 'military hero'. In other words, he gets put right into the farthest frontlines each time in the secret hope of his superiors that he ends as a ball of flames.
Besides being a protective person to nearly everyone, Eiji secretly hates combat and piloting a mobile suit alltogether. Still, he does fight - he fights because there is no other way for him to protect earth. He doesn't know what 'fear' is - it's seemingly elimited completely out of his head once he is inside of his Mobile Suit. His callsign 'Brave Blade' could just as well be 'Reckless Idiot', but through one reason or another, the first one stuck with him more.
Eijis other half has the name 'Ankh'. To call Ankh crazy is being nice. He is a ruthless killer, only concerned about his self-preservation. He is similliar to Eiji in that he doesn't even know what fear is - just that this is always the case with Ankh, not only while piloting a mobile suit. Ankhs homocidal tendencies go so far that everyone in the same squad as Eiji is ordered to shoot him at the first sign of Ankh breaking out of his mental constraints and taking control.
However, it is not even simple to tell which one of the two is in control. Ankh is a good actor - he can easily play the role of Eiji perfectly until he has the perfect chance to murder whoever is his current target. The only real difference during this phase is that Ankh is more easily irritated and angered than Eiji, but noticing this is nearly impossible for everyone who doesn't know the Newtype very well.
Finally, it should be noted that while 'merged', Eiji and Ankh are ruthless, dangerous, but still loyal and the typical protectiveness and extreme bravery shine at their brightest of all. His merged status is always entered when using the Mindflow system, and thus also applies to Synch Flow.

Special Characteristics: Like most Newtypes, he has an alternate personality lurking inside of his head - but even more, he can actually converse and 'merge' with his other side during combat. Should they talk in his mind, Eiji always has his 'grey' eye revealed, while his alternate only shows his 'yellow' eye.
In combat, obvious thanks to his nickname, Eiji is extremely proficient with anything that even loosely resembles a blade.

Character Theme:
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Admin
Tsubine

Fuuma, Eiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuma, Eiji   Fuuma, Eiji EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://eternalconflictrpf.forumotion.com

Fuuma, Eiji
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF :: Character Creation :: Character Applications :: Accepted Applications :: Accepted Male Earth Federation Characters-
Jump to: