Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF

Set in the year 0099 of the Universal Century

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Irina Nadya Tarasova
Irina Nadya Tarasova EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 pm by Tsubine

» Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE]
Irina Nadya Tarasova EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:10 pm by Tsubine

» MSN-03RE Jagd Doga Custom
Irina Nadya Tarasova EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RGM-89So Jegan Akula
Irina Nadya Tarasova EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RMS-119 EWAC Zack "Eye-Zack"
Irina Nadya Tarasova EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:45 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-009 Dreissen
Irina Nadya Tarasova EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-006 Gaza-D
Irina Nadya Tarasova EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-129 Geara Zulu
Irina Nadya Tarasova EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-119H Geara Doga Heavy Weapons Type
Irina Nadya Tarasova EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 pm by Tsubine

Most active topics
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7!
Veil Reaper
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE)
Fuuma, Eiji
Irina Nadya Tarasova
Top posters
Tsubine
Irina Nadya Tarasova I_vote_lcapIrina Nadya Tarasova I_voting_barIrina Nadya Tarasova I_vote_rcap 
Ravana
Irina Nadya Tarasova I_vote_lcapIrina Nadya Tarasova I_voting_barIrina Nadya Tarasova I_vote_rcap 
Kenshin
Kitty
Silim
Loki Valentine
Hiro
Veil
Raiki
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is cecibend

Our users have posted a total of 99 messages in 77 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Irina Nadya Tarasova

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravana

Irina Nadya Tarasova Empty
PostSubject: Irina Nadya Tarasova   Irina Nadya Tarasova EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Name: Irina Nadya Tarasova

Alias: N/A

Side/Faction: Neo Zeon

Nicknames: Iri (pronounced Eri), Nadya

Looks:
Irina Nadya Tarasova Javrys

Nationality: Russian (2nd generation born in space)

Personality: Though she does a good job of pulling off the "innocent girl" look, Irina's appearance is almost a lie when compared to her personality. For starters, those who know Irina would describe her as a "strong willed" female. Now, this does not mean that she is a feminist; but more in the sense that she knows what she wants, and is willing to do what she needs. Of course, because of her appearance, many others (mainly males) are slightly thrown off when she, well, has her own opinions, and can express them quite strongly. This can also be seen when a guy asks her out, thinking that she is nothing more than a pretty face; to which she will often meet with a few choice words, as well as a surprise kick to the gut. Along those lines, Irina can be quite the capable hand to hand fighter; though a lot of it comes from the element of surprise from being kicked breathless by a "cute girl". Of course, despite all of this, Irina is more of a thinker than a fighter, preferring to use her words to convey her point, rather than her kicks. Now, while this may make Irina sound like a "tomboy", she really isn't; being quite feminine, not to be confused with prissy. This can be seen the most probably by her reaction to getting new and cute clothing; which can make her ecstatic. Finally, for her base personality, Irina actually does have a "playful" side; i.e. she sometimes enjoys being a little flirty, the cute clothing she usually wears, and especially when it comes to guys she likes. This, however, should not be misinterpreted as her being "slutty", and does not sleep with just any guy who catches her eye.

When it comes to piloting her Mobile Suit, Irina does show a slightly different side to her personality, but it still draws from her base personality. When she first launches into battle, Irina shows off her "playful" side, but more in that she likes to toy with the enemy pilots; though not to the point where she leaves herself needlessly exposed. As the battle wears on, however, she will become more serious; showing that she is quite the competent pilot. When working with other pilots of lower or equal rank, Irina is the first to take control, and usually does a good job of putting her usual "toying with the enemy" tactics away. Of course, on the flip side, Irina is slightly less compatible when under the command of a higher officer; at least depending on their orders. If she agrees with their orders Irina does fine, but when she disagrees with them she makes her own ideas heard, but usually ends up following orders; albeit begrudgingly. While a very competent pilot, some say that if she were to calm down a bit and focus more on her skills and following orders, that she could become an ace pilot. Then again, she's still young, and while she'll most likely always be a bit feisty, she still has much growth ahead of her.

Job: Pilot

Mobile Suit: AMS-119 Geara Doga Custom Model

Special Characteristics: Natural aptitude for piloting Mobile Suits.

RP Sample: (Note: this is a post from me from another Bleach site, but hey, it's what I've got, lol.)
As his Kido collided with Artix's Zanpakuto, Ravana was able to catch a glimpse of Artix's features; it seemed that the alcohol might be wearing off, and his clouded judgment may be defogging. Watching as the kid flew off into the ground, Ravana stood still, waiting to see what he would do next. Although that hit did seem to jog the kid's memory a bit, Ravana knew that these feelings the kid had were quite strong. Then again, if his judgment was now clear, the kid could still try to attack him and continue the battle, as he was a member of squad 5.

As all of these thoughts were swirling around in his head, Ravana was disrupted from his thoughts as he saw Artix rising to his feet. Judging by the kids grin, he was able to see things clearly, but by listening to his tone, Ravana could tell that things weren't over. "Well, you're finally gonna man up, eh?" he said before Artix had finished. Hearing the second part of the kid's sentence, he sighed a bit. Sure, although he had not taken any damage, he was still feeling the effects of having fought Artix, whereas it seemed that Artix was almost unaffected. Even if they were both roughly at the same level, Artix had a slight advantage in his moral, having just faced his inner demons.

As Artix made his way closer, Ravana stood his ground. That was, until the kid lunged at him, seemingly putting all of his might into the attack. As it seemed that the attack was going to make contact, Ravana sidestepped it, circling around to be behind Artix. Sure, the attack, although strong, was made slightly easier to dodge due to the distance between them, but still, it was close. Knowing that he would have to up the ante now that Artix was going all out, Ravana sighed a bit, and raised his Zanpakuto up in front of himself "Cut them all down, Ikusen Kireme!"

With that, a blast of spiritual pressure came from Ravana and his Zanpakuto, strong enough to push away any opponent that happened to be standing too close to him. The spiritual pressure took on the form of swirling winds, but it was a pale silver in color. As the pressure continued to swirl around him, an almost transparent pale silver aura enveloped the blade of his Zanpakuto. With that, the swirling spiritual pressure dissipated, leaving Ravana standing there in his shikai. Now, to the untrained eye, it would seem like nothing had changed, and even people who could sense the increase in his spiritual pressure would not be able to notice much of a difference. In fact, the only visible difference was the semi-transparent aura surrounding the blade.

"Now, let's see how much you can take" Ravana said before using shunpo to appear behind Artix. Quickly and fluidly, Ravana slashed across his opponents back, followed by another slash to bring the sword back, creating a two-combo slash. This, however, was not all; as soon as Ravana had slashed his Zanpakuto each time, ten more slashes were created, making twenty in total. Now, the slashes were as quick as Ravana had slashed his actual Blade, and they all seemed to converge upon his opponent at the exact same time as Ravana's Zanpakuto. Not even someone who had trained their body to feel the slightest of differences would be able to tell any difference in the timing. Following Ravana's will, the slashes hit his opponent from all four sides, five in front, five to the right, five to the left, and five from behind.

This was the true power of Ravana's Zanpakuto, or at least the power it showed in its Shikai form. Anyone foolish enough to try and take Ravana out by head on attacks would be met by the multiple slashes he could conjure up with only one swing of his sword. This ability seemingly left no openings for head on attacks, so his opponent would either have to devise a way to fight at a distance or suffer multiple wounds before even being able to lay a finger on Ravana. Then again, since his opponent was one of the fight loving members of squad 5, it seemed overtly obvious that he would rush in to close range without a single care for what injuries he might receive.

Character Theme: (Pick a Song that you would like to represent your character. Theme Format must be Title - Artist) (optional)
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Admin
Tsubine

Irina Nadya Tarasova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irina Nadya Tarasova   Irina Nadya Tarasova EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalconflictrpf.forumotion.com

Irina Nadya Tarasova
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF :: Character Creation :: Character Applications :: Accepted Applications :: Accepted Female Neo Zeon Characters-
Jump to: