Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF

Set in the year 0099 of the Universal Century

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Irina Nadya Tarasova
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 pm by Tsubine

» Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE]
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:10 pm by Tsubine

» MSN-03RE Jagd Doga Custom
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RGM-89So Jegan Akula
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RMS-119 EWAC Zack "Eye-Zack"
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:45 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-009 Dreissen
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-006 Gaza-D
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-129 Geara Zulu
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-119H Geara Doga Heavy Weapons Type
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 pm by Tsubine

Most active topics
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7!
Veil Reaper
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE)
Fuuma, Eiji
Irina Nadya Tarasova
Top posters
Tsubine
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! I_vote_lcapOverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! I_voting_barOverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! I_vote_rcap 
Ravana
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! I_vote_lcapOverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! I_voting_barOverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! I_vote_rcap 
Kenshin
Kitty
Silim
Loki Valentine
Hiro
Veil
Raiki
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is cecibend

Our users have posted a total of 99 messages in 77 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Admin
Tsubine

OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! Empty
PostSubject: OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7!   OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:13 pm

The cockpit, once pitch black other than the glowing visor of the pilot suit's helmet, lit up. The screens adjusted and soon the interior of the cargo pod could be seen through the screens. A single red light lined the ceiling of the cargo pod. Tiny adjustments of the freighter's position could be felt by the pilot. The red-eyed monster inside of the grey beast slid off his protective helmet and tossed it aside.

A slight jolt shook the entire ship as she entered the dock. Talking could be heard through the pod. The pod was removed and loaded onto a linear cargo train. However, it wasn't the only one loaded. All six of the pods of the freighter were loaded onto the train. Other pods were loaded onto the ship and it soon departed again. The train lurched forward and into the colony from inside the hangar.

As the train entered the gravitized main body of the colony, the red light turned green. One after another, the pods' tops exploded. Five green giants with a shield on one shoulder emerged from the coffins. They each had what appeared to be missile launchers in both hands with a machine gun on their rear waist armor.

The final coffin was not carrying a green giant. It was the grey beast. As it stood up, three large tubes with thrusters at the end of them unfolded. A single blue dot appeared in the section that should have been the eye. It darted around in the black space it was suspended in before centering back in.

Instead of the large missiles its allies carried, it was carrying two rifle-like weapons. The grey beast raised its left arm and from under the barrel, a single missile launched upwards. Instead of hitting something then exploding, it exploded midair and left a bright blue light hovering above them. It was no missile, but a flare instead. The green giants thrusted upwards and lifted away from the train. The grey beast turned to the train and fired a burst of machine gun shells from its chest. The train's engine exploded and crumpled. The grey beast then lifted off and headed towards a United Earth Federation base.
"Well Feddie dogs, I hope you like the taste of a demon's fangs!"
Back to top Go down
https://eternalconflictrpf.forumotion.com
Silim

PostSubject: Re: OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7!   OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Lights slowly lighting up, one after anothter, before a whole bunch of them activated at once. Without even so much as a really noticeable voice, all of the systems activated, and the full-cased cockpit lit up, showing the outside. Leaning into his seat, the pilot was ordering his machine the last emergency checkups. There was no time for actual throughout-checks now like the normal orders asked for.
The pilot inside of the cockpit was none other than Fuuma Eiji - one of the a bit older Newtype pilots, and who would now have the not-so-glamerous job of starting his mobile suit ASAP and to protect the colony he was stationed in. Or at least, that was the scenario for this nice little simulation to keep his senses sharp.

It didn't help either that the enemy was not attacking from the outside, but the INSIDE of the colony.
"Optional Railgun loaded and ready. All systems green. Blade Brave, lifting off!"
\\Geez, this will only make us MORE rusty than before, Eiki.\\
//Be quiet, Ankh.//
Powering his reactor up to full, with a burst of pure power and speed, the 'Blaze' type mobile suit was shot out of the emergency catapult right next to the UEF headquarters here in the colony, but not in actual MS mode, but rahter, in fighter mode. Locking on to the nearest mobile suits immedeatly, Eiji adjusted his thrusters to the artificial gravitiy and made a barrel roll to the side, while opening fire on two of the enemy mobile suits immedeatly to take them down. His job right now was to minimize damage by destroying these mobile suits before they could do damage to the HQ!
\\I wonder, could you do that in a real colony, weakling?\\
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Admin
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7!   OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Blue shots rang past the grey beast. The bursts of energy struck one of the green giants. The first two hit the torso, ripping right through it leaving a giant hole. The last shots hit the arm and in turn, the missile launcher. The mobile suit tossed the launcher to the side and struggled to land. As the green beast landed, it fired the other missiles toward a large skyscraper that said "Arklite, INC" on the side. The missiles struck, breaking glass, shattering steel, and crushing concrete. As the building caught fire, she fell to the ground, crushing bystanders and escapees. The green mobile suit's pink eye flickered and disappeared. The unit fell silent.

The grey beast turned its eye toward the source of the shots: an oversized fighter. The fighter loomed closer at high speeds. Instead of wasting precious rifle ammo, the grey beast turned towards the fighter and fired a long volley of shells from the six machine guns it had stored within its body as it sped towards the fighter. It kept firing, the machine guns were nowhere near overheating though...
Back to top Go down
https://eternalconflictrpf.forumotion.com
Silim

PostSubject: Re: OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7!   OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:27 pm

The first enemy was down, and almost instantly, sudden storms of guilt raised up throughout Eijis mind. Again, his hand had been forced to pull the trigger, to end someones life to safe his own - to protect what he was sworn to protect, he had to kill. That was the way of the soldier, and his ultimate curse.
\\Stop whining, start DODGING!\\
Ankh didn't have to yell it into his spiritual ear for Eiji to notice that he had been faced with another problem now, a rapid-firing problem at his oversized fighter-form that looked quite like a jet. The good thing: The enemy most likely didn't yet realize that this Blaze was actually a Mobile Suit in transformation form.
Pushing forward, his Blaze only accelerated faster, and even Ankh was surprised - because suddenly, Eiji was not scared, or repulsive to fight. No... he was angry. Not even that, he was pissed as all hell, thanks to the grey beasts companion turning on innocents all of the sudden, instead of their military opponent.
"I won't... LET YOU GET AWAY!"
\\NOW we're talking... RIP HIM TO SHREDS, EIJI!\\
The bullets shredded over the outer hull of his spinning, turning and rolling fighter, leaving behind quite a few scratches. But just as it seemed as if the pilot would end up as a pile of scrap metal right infront of the grey beast, he activated the transformation.
Mid flight, magnetic fields and kinetic energy worked together in an amazing display, as the Blaze shifted over from being an oversized fighter into an agile, slim Mobile Suit, and raising up the Railgun that had formerly been the 'nose-gun' of it, Eiji fired a shot at the body of his enemy, before attempting to pass him without even slowing down, while slashing with the left arm blade to cut his enemy apart - and all that while he was absolutely unable to tell where up and down were thanks to his intense maneuvers to escape being blasted to pieces.
There was a reason he had been called Reckless Idiot at times instead of Blade Brave...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7!   OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF :: Simulators :: Colony Interior Simulator-
Jump to: