Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF

Set in the year 0099 of the Universal Century

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Irina Nadya Tarasova
Key Terms EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 pm by Tsubine

» Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III [DONE]
Key Terms EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:10 pm by Tsubine

» MSN-03RE Jagd Doga Custom
Key Terms EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RGM-89So Jegan Akula
Key Terms EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm by Tsubine

» RMS-119 EWAC Zack "Eye-Zack"
Key Terms EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:45 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-009 Dreissen
Key Terms EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm by Tsubine

» AMX-006 Gaza-D
Key Terms EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-129 Geara Zulu
Key Terms EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 pm by Tsubine

» AMS-119H Geara Doga Heavy Weapons Type
Key Terms EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 pm by Tsubine

Most active topics
OverRide! Battle in Cluster 7!
Veil Reaper
Alexander Vermeer Xavier(DONE)
Fuuma, Eiji
Irina Nadya Tarasova
Top posters
Tsubine
Key Terms I_vote_lcapKey Terms I_voting_barKey Terms I_vote_rcap 
Ravana
Kenshin
Kitty
Silim
Loki Valentine
Hiro
Veil
Raiki
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is cecibend

Our users have posted a total of 99 messages in 77 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Key Terms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Admin
Tsubine

Key Terms Empty
PostSubject: Key Terms   Key Terms EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Key Terms

• Buster Mode: Buster Mode is a hidden ability within mobile suits with a Type B cockpit. Buster Mode is simply a release valve for the Mobile Suit's reactor and weapons as well as the pilot's brain functions. However, the only type of pilot that can enter Buster Mode is a Newtype. The entire output of the mobile suit is increased seven-fold. The pilot's brain capabilities are also increased three-fold.

• Cluster: A cluster is a set of fifteen colonies of the Stanford Torus-type colony. Clusters can only be built close to planets due to their small size.

• Earthian/Earthnoid: Refers to those that live on Earth or within its orbit.

• Ender: Derragatory term for those that do not live on Earth. It is mainly used to describe Martians.

• Martian: Refers to those that live on or within the orbit of Mars, Phobos, and Deimos.

• Mobile Suit: Mobile Suits are nearly-20-meter-tall humanoid walking tanks. They come in many shapes and colors as well as armors and armaments, ranging from massive armored artillery units to light close-quarters units. They are the mainstay combat form for all military fields.

• Newtype: Mostly created in laboratories or genetically engineered before birth, Newtypes are generally not a natural phenomenon. They have enhanced mental capabilities that allow them to see more, hear more, feel more, and control more. They have a slight telekinetic ability that allows them to control remote weapons known as "bits" (which are still in development). They are told apart from normal humans by unnatural eye or hair color. There is a major downside to being a Newtype. This downside is an alternate personality that comes out when in Synch Flow or whenever the Buster Mode is engaged. However, some will appear whenever inside a unit with the Mindflow System installed. While normally exact opposites in terms of personality, sometimes the two personalities will have similar viewpoints or opinions on something.

• OmniDirectional bArrier (ODA): The Omnidirectional Barrier, stylized as ODA, is a new type of energy barrier that can block most physical attacks other than missiles. The ODA can also be used as a weapon, as the device itself is small. It can be attached to missiles in order to maximize penetration. The ODA can be focused onto specific areas of the equipped unit.

• Spacenoid: Refers to thoe that live on the moon or outside Earth or Mars's orbit.

• Transcenion: Transcension is simply the process of becoming a Newtype via exposure to space radiation. It is highly dangerous, but it is the only way to become a natural newtype.

• Type A Panoramic Cockpit: With space combat becoming the norm, a 180 degree field of vision is no longer useful. The idea of a panoramic cockpit came from combat simulators. The designer fr the mobile suit-type panoramic cockpit created a hollow sphere and added a set of monitors throughout the inside, lining the entire cockpit with the screens. The cockpit has only a single chair that will swivel and turn along with the mobile suit.

• Type B Panoramic Cockpit: Slightly larger than a Type A, the Type B sports a special chair that can be removed and replaced for the Mindflow System. There is no other difference between the cockpits.

• Uerenbeck Catapult: By using quantum physics, a catapult was designed that uses compressed energy to create a direct "stream" to a selected target. The streams are incredibly dangerous and can not be entered from the outside or exited from the inside. Once you are inside, you are inside until the stream ends. The stream will destroy anything it comes into contact with, making the method of travel extremely risky.

• Mindflow System: The Mindflow System is an enhancement for mobile suits and their pilots. It can only be attached in a Type B Panoramic Cockpit. The system itself is a replacement for the control module. It has a direct neuro-link to the pilot built into the seat. The Mindflow System can be equipped with one of three "Striker" chips (ANUBIS, OSIRIS, VIMANA) that add an extra ability to the system.

• Backflow: If the Mindflow System is activated for too long, it will result in backflow. Backflow is nothing more than the reversal of thought waves, which collide with thought waves heading out, which will start destroying the brain. Long exposure of Backflow will result in what can best be described as Schizophrenic Alzheimer's.

• Synch Flow: The Mindflow System has a capability to synchronize with other Mindflow System users even if offline if their thought waves meet. If the thought waves meet, there is a chance that Buster Mode can be activated without Backflow, depending on the strength of the waves. There are two downsides to this however. The lesser one is that it doesn't have to be allies to be synched. If Buster Mode is activated through Synch Flow, then both units are fully activated. The greater risk is that of subconcious merging. The thought waves can merge and form a permanent link, which will constantly have the thoughts of one user into the other and vice versa.

• Overflow: The Mindflow System has the capability of exerting more than it says it can. This process is known as "Overflow." It increases the already-enhanced brain functions of the pilot and power output of the mobile suit four-fold. The Overflow has a 99.99% chance of Backflow and a 90% chance of reactor implosion.

• Automated Neural Uplink & Backflow Irrigation System (ANUBIS): ANUBIS is the first Striker Chip for the Mindflow System. ANUBIS is simply an anti-Backflow measure. It is used to redirect the returning thought waves into areas of the brain where activity is lessened, rather than the completely active sections. It is the most common attachment for the Mindflow System.

• Operational Synchronized IntercRanial Interception System (OSIRIS): OSIRIS is the only mobile suit enhancing Striker Chip for the Mindflow System. OSIRIS also enhances the perception of the pilot towards the interface of the mobile suit as well as his reflexes. It also is the only way other than Buster Mode to release the limiters on the reactor and the weapons. OSIRIS also increases chances of Backflow by 10%.

• Variable Interception and Mobile Assault Neural Attack (VIMANA) System : VIMANA is the final Striker Chip for the Mindflow System. It attacks the computer systems of registered enemy targets, whether they actually be enemy or not. It attacks everything from auto-balancers to life support to weapon systems. There is a major downside to VIMANA though. The user can not move or engage in combat if VIMANA is activated.. The mobile suit can not hide behind something if the system is activated, and if the target MS moves behind something other than a mobile suit then the system is rebooted as normal.

• Quantization: One of the abilities gained when the Mindflow System is activated. It is a short-range almost teleportation speed boost. It can only be used a few times before the entire reactor is ruined. A single boost can result in a rear flanking of an enemy as they charge at the user.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalconflictrpf.forumotion.com

Key Terms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam: Eternal Conflict RPF :: Rules and Information :: Information-
Jump to: